From: JD <[address removed]>
Date: December 16,[masked]:42:40 PM CST
To: [address removed]
Subject: [organizer-9] Final Reminder: Chicago Meetup Holiday Party // Mixer Game - Human Scrabble
Hello Fellow Organizers,75 Tickets still remain
for Friday's Holiday Party. Now may be a good time to send out those final reminders to your members.
If you want to get your group together within the party, you may want to create a sign for your group and communicate that you're getting together. If you want to know who from your group has already RSVP'd, let me know.
I also want to tell you about the mixer game from 6pm to 8pm. It will be a variation on Scrabble, but each person will be limited to one letter. This will encourage people to meet other people with different letters to form words. The result should be giant human scrabble words, and, hopefully, new friendships and fun. See the rules below.Mixer ScrabbleGame Play
- Each person participating will get one Scrabble Letter (not all people are required to participate).
- Each person is limited to one Scrabble Letter
- Scrabble Letters have the normal values per the game.
- Participants must join together with other participants to form words.
- People can trade letters (one for one).
- The group with the word with the largest value all wins prizes.
- Game will go from 6pm to 8pm.
- Valid words include those words which would be found in a Scrabble dictionary.
- In the event of a "tie", the first team submitting the winning word wins. Subsequent submissions must create valid words with a greater value prior to the end of game time.
This message was sent by JD ([address removed]) from Chicago Meetup Organizers (CMO)
To learn more about JD, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe, click here Meetup Inc. PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]