August 29 · 12:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
MILWAUKEE RALLY AUGUST 29th TO SEPTEMBER 1st, 2013
The home of Harley-Davidson will be where it’s all happening.
Check back often for more details.
- Custom Bike Show
- Motorcycle display area
- World’s largest Bike Night at The Harley-Davidson Museum on Thursday, August 29
- Special H.O.G. 30th Anniversary Celebration starting on Thursday, August 29
- All Harley enthusiasts can access accommodations starting at 8 a.m. CST on February 17, 2012.
- All accommodations downtown Milwaukee are booked up.
Celebration Ticket (Print-at-home)*
- Admission to the Henry Maier Festival Grounds (Summerfest Grounds) from Aug 29 – Aug 31, 2013
- Automatic entry into the 110th Anniversary Celebration Parade Pass Sweepstakes for a chance to win one motorcycle pass to ride in the parade on Aug 31, 2013.†
- For H.O.G.® members, the ticket also includes the H.O.G.® 30th Anniversary celebration with member-only access to the Summerfest Grounds on Aug 29 from 12:00 PM-5:00 PM along with other member-only activities throughout the weekend. Membership card must be shown with Celebration ticket for entry to those special activities.
- With submission of your email address at time of order:
- Presale opportunity for Aug 29 – Aug 31, 2013 Marcus concert tickets (prior to general public)
- Map of historic Harley-Davidson sites for touring at your leisure while you’re in Milwaukee
- Link to download free event app on your smartphone
$102.50** Commemorative Celebration Ticket Package Includes all of the above plus the following:
- Photo Frame Folder
- Commemorative Laminated Ticket and Lanyard
- Milwaukee 110th Anniversary Celebration Pocket Guide
- Limited Edition Poker Chip
- Guitar Pick Keepsake
- Collapsible Koozie – $1 canned beer specials and $1 bottled water
Aug 29 – Sep 1, 2013 at the Harley-Davidson Museum® (one beer per koozie per order– must bring koozie to Milwaukee and show at time of order)