HeyRoommates Chicago : Chicago Roommates Finder Message Board › $600 Looking for a roommate starting the end of September (Bucktown/ Wicker

$600 Looking for a roommate starting the end of September (Bucktown/ Wicker

Amber S.
user 31835702
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
1 Bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment is available starting the end of this month (September) The rent is $600/month (includes heat) and normally $50 for utilities (electricity and Internet) which is a great price for the area. There is coin-laundry in the basement. I'm currently on a month to month lease and the landlord is cool about keeping it that way however, I'm looking for someone to stay for a few months. It's a safe neighborhood, in a great location a 12 minute walk from the Blue line damen stop and 8 minute walk to the Western stop and a bus stop across the street. Lot's of boutiques and bars in the area. The apartment is mostly furnished besides the bedroom. There is also a small communal patio for the apartment complex. I'm looking for someone who is clean, respectful and responsible. Sorry animals are not allowed.

A little about me:
I'm a 23 year old young, female professional. I work 9-5 in the Loop for an International Company. A little about myself, I'm respectful, responsible, clean, active and like to have a social life on weekends. I love to travel and I've traveled quite a bit. I studied
French and Spanish linguistics in college and I love different languages and cultures.I taught English last year in France. I'm a foodie, I love to cook and try new
things. I also love to dance.

Send me some information about yourself and let me know if you would like pictures and to check out the apartment!