HeyRoommates Chicago : Chicago Roommates Finder Message Board › On the Park-Streeterville, female roomie wanted!

On the Park-Streeterville, female roomie wanted!

A former member
Post #: 2
Beautiful 2bd condo facing Lakeshore Park. Modern stainless steel appliances, huge granite countertops, new hardwood floors, 60 inch TV, W/D in unit, artistically-furnished common areas. Your room is 9*11 and has 3 big panes of windows, can see the fireworks over Navy Pier in the summer!

The building has 24/7 doormen and package receiving. There's gym, party room, garage, Zip cars, and dry cleaning onsite. Close to red line, 10+ bus lines, Gold Coast, lake front-trail, Michigan Ave, and beaches (Oak street beach and Navy Pier Beach both 10 min walk away)!

About me: mid 20's female, working at a financial firm in the Loop. Neat but not overly so. I enjoy spending time with friends, reading, trying new things, I like to go out occasionally but am more into lounges than loud clubs.

Room is available mid-Dec, exact dates flexible. 6-month or 12-month leases possible. $1200-all utilities: heat/AC, water, 200+ channels, wifi...Included! Females preferred.