align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

HeyRoommates Chicago : Chicago Roommates Finder Message Board › Two LARGE 2nd Floor Bedrooms in House Available for 6/1 in West Humboldt Par

Two LARGE 2nd Floor Bedrooms in House Available for 6/1 in West Humboldt Park! (cosigner is ok and month to month is ok!)

A former member
Post #: 1
I have 2 large bedrooms available for rent for 6/1 in a brick home near North and Central Park Avenues. I am laid back and a recent college graduate, and I am looking for some cool, liberal, and easy-going roommates.

Rooms have been freshly painted, have new windows, light fixtures, mini-blinds and fresh wall-to-wall carpet! Rent is $350/month utilities shared.

The home has 1 1/2 finished bathrooms, a large yard, deck, kitchen with nice appliances. This is NOT an apartment! Parking is a breeze on the block and shopping is nearby.

Property management is VERY flexible and while there is a credit check application process and you must sign a lease, a co-signer is ok and long term month-to-month is ok! You must be able to view the rooms in person before starting an application.

Please email to talk more, see pictures, and schedule to see the rooms!!! libbydabomb@yahoo.com
And please say you are from the Meetup group!