Red: Nick Crosby, Lu Zan, Chenghao Liu, Miguel-Angel +1, Shelby Bennett, Eric Matthes +1, Jingjing Liu
Yellow: Kyle McTigue, Callie, Adam Hodge, Aggie +1, Reid, Mike Codena, Andy Barnett, Sven Luettgens
Green: Santiago, Pedro Vivar, Aroutiun, Dexter Torres, Andrew Segovia, Rich +1, Eishad, Gabriel Pescetto
Blue: Brian Mosher +3, Hilel (H), Stephen O'Sullivan +1, Aaron Kanfer, Taesik Park
7.30: Red v Green
7.45: Yellow v Blue
8.00: Yellow v Red
8.15: Blue v Green
8.30: Blue v Red
8.45: Green v Yellow
9.00: 3rd Place Final
** Please note we START at 7:30pm **
Every Tuesday evening for two hours, four teams will battle it out in 15 minute games to decide who is champion!
Each evening is completely separate and results have no bearing on following weeks. This truly is the perfect mix of competitive Pickup soccer. Here's how it will work:
* There are spots for 4 teams of 7 people (plus two subs).
* The day of the game, we'll take the RSVP list and randomly divide it up into teams.
* Individuals are more than welcome. You may also RSVP for multiple people. Be sure to leave a note if you wish to play with friends.
* Each game will last 15 minutes.
* We'll keep track of scores and standings. Every team gets one hour of playing.
* This is a great evening of playing and hanging out with an awesome bunch of soccer players.
RSVP now and get involved! We're excited to run the Tuesday Night Tournament through November.
3 points for a win, 1 for a tie, and 0 for a loss. The teams in the final two games are decided by points, then goal difference, then goals scored. If the Final is still tied after 15 minutes, 5 minutes of 'Golden Goal' will be played. If the game is still tied, there will be a penalty shoot out.
** PLEASE NOTE: You cannot RSVP until you have paid here via Paypal. Once the RSVP list is full, we will open up a waiting list for those that didn't make it.
The cost is $15 per player, with refunds available if you change your RSVP from "Yes" to "No" at least 48 hours prior. If you cancel within 48 hours, you may be refunded if you find another member to take your place.
All payments to be made using debit or credit card via Paypal.