addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago T'ai Chi Meetup Group Message Board › Introductory Taiji/Qigong for Relaxation

Introductory Taiji/Qigong for Relaxation

A former member
Post #: 28
Hi everyone,

I have some free time, and I was thinking that I can provide some introduction to Taiji/Qigong who are interested in the health and relaxation benefits of Taiji and Qigong. I was thinking about maybe giving an introductory class and if there was enough interest do maybe a few more follow-up classes. The class would be Saturday morning at Lincoln Park at Waveland weather permitting. If you are interested, just reply to this message. One thing though, if you say you would like to come then please do show up. Thanks.

Rich