Here is the link for the hangout: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/76cpi0ku369f0m61hbt6r0pbl0?pqs=1&authuser=0&hl=en
We are looking to expand the number of organizers we currently have. If you are interested in becoming an organizer, I'll hold this informational Google Hangout on Sunday to let people know what we do to organize the Meetup. Please read below to see what the organizers are looking for in fellow VGC leadership. We are hoping to get people in all parts of the city/suburbs to help set up Meetups in their particular areas and help manage social media accounts. This can help ensure that we get more coverage for members.
Fill out the application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r8Igyr6DEHfWPCgeGldTrRhpLjBEDKgp8grkpIq2jxc/viewform
The application provides us insight on who is interested and what committees they want to be in.
Duties of an Organizer:
- Be a leader within the group
- Be respectful and unbiased with social media posts when posting as Chicago VGC.
- Be respectful and professional to members of the meetup and the third-party groups that we collaborate with
- Assist with hosting Meetups (once a month)
- Assist with managing the social media accounts
- Participate in online meetings to organize Meetups, events, etc.
Eligibility to be an Organizer are as followed:
- Must have attended at least 3 Meetups (shows commitment and involvement)
- Must have the ability to help assist in at least one Meetup a month
- Must have the ability to post meaningful and unbiased posts on our FB and Twitter accounts and is responsible to have access to our Social Media pages as an admin.
Let us know if you have any questions...