August 21 · 6:00 PM
Oculus Rift DK2's have arrived! :)
This month we'll be diving into the latest apps the DK2 has to offer, sharing how to make apps using Unity, demoing our upcoming app in DK2 beauty, and brainstorming about VR. As always, open if you have any topics you'd like to take on or projects to share.
Doors will open at 6pm. There will be delicious pizza and desserts. We'll have three VR stations now, so more fun for all.
• Station 1 – Open App Requests (DK2)
• Station 2 – Cubicle Ninjas' Guided Meditation Demo (DK2)
• Station 3 – Classic Demos and Finding your IP (DK1)
• 8pm – Building your own VR experiences in Unity
Demoing VR Projects:
• Anarchist.com – Visit anarchist.com for more info.
Ideas or suggestions for apps to experience? Please comment below.
Projects of your own to share? Let us know and please bring them by!
Have a Rift? Please bring it on in for others to experience.