The Atlanta Backyard Poultry Meetup Group Message Board Old Stuff › Organic Chicken Feed for Sale!

Organic Chicken Feed for Sale!

Farmer D
FarmerD
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Good news chicken lovers! Farmer D Organics is now selling organic chicken feed! We are located at 2154 Briarcliff Rd. near Lavista Rd. across from Starbucks. Look for the bright green roof and Farmer D Organics sign. We presently have layer feed and scratch feed in 50lb bags. Please feel free to call us at 404-325-0128. Our hours are Mon-Fri. 9-5:30, Sat. 9-5 and Sun. 11-4. We carry other chicken supplies as well as a wide range of organic gardening supplies including raised beds, compost, fertilizers, pest controls, tools, seeds, plants, compost bins and much more. We can also custom build chicken coops and have Eglu chicken coops as well!
A former member
Post #: 1
Awesome, your about a mile away from me! Are you sharing the spot with Avrils or are they going out of business? I will definetly be coming for organic chicken feed and fertilizer. Unfortunately, I just made a trip down to Standard Feed last week so I have to go through a 50 lb bag of feed first sad.