add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Atlanta Backyard Poultry Meetup Group Message Board Chicken Classifieds › For Sale: Laying Hens, Jasper, Ga

For Sale: Laying Hens, Jasper, Ga

A former member
Post #: 24
I have white leghorns and golden buffs all laying since November. Golden Buffs lay brown and white leghorns lay white. Extra large to jumbo size eggs. I also have jumbo pharoah quail eggs for sale, hatching or eating. Quail eggs are a health food because they have only good cholesterol and taste better than a chicken egg.

Elaine C.
Ellijay, GA
Post #: 28
When you say 'golden buffs' are you talking about Buff Orpingtons or a hybrid like a Golden Comet?
Do you have any photos to post of the birds? What are you asking for them and how many of each
do you have available? Your name is familiar - do you attend the Jasper Farmer's Mkt as a shopper or a fellow vendor? Thanks and have a great day!

Elaine Carey-Goble

Jasper, GA
Post #: 52
If the Golden Buffs are Buff Orpingtons Im interested in some and am in jasper too. If they are Buff Orpingtons how much are you asking??
A former member
Post #: 25
The Golden Buffs are the same as the Golden Comets kinda. One has a Rhode Island red rooster and the other a New Hampshire red rooster cross. I'm asking $10 each and their laying so far has been awesome. Everyone in the house wanted fresh eggs until they started laying and isn't that the way it normally goes? Sorry, I've not checked this because I normally receive email alerts when someone does an inquiry, but not this time. Thank you Bud for calling me and letting me know!!

I have 7 golden buffs left and 10 white leghorns. I've never seen an egg as big as a white leghorn lays!
Elaine C.
Ellijay, GA
Post #: 30
thanks for the reply Steve. Was hoping they were Orpingtons. I have a few White Leghorns that have another month or so before they come into lay - can't wait for those GIANT white eggs. Hope you are able to sell them all soon.