addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 11
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase this? Maybe something Ace would have? I live in Atlanta, ITP.

Thanks!
Kayla
Sharilyn
user 10199794
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 16
I bought some at the Standard Seed and Feed off of Gresham Ave in East Atlanta. You may want to call to see if they have it in stock. I think they only have food grade in 50lb bags.
Brenda F.
user 9397713
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 201
I ordered some from this company and had it sent to my door: http://www.earthworks...­
If you don't want a whole 50 lb. bag, they also sell it in about gallon size containers. Even if you don't want to order from them, they have a great video you can watch on this site.
Beth L.
BethL
Tucker, GA
Post #: 236
I work at a retail pet store in Atlanta and I can order Organic DE Food Grade. They have a new chicken line that goes up to 8 lbs I think??? I can't remember the size exactly. I personally buy 50lb bags from a place in Canton because I have quite a few chickens. But it does last a long time if used properly.

Here's a link to what I can order:

http://www.luminowell...­
A former member
Post #: 389
Fellow Members who use DE or for any one considering the use of DE do your birds and yourself a favor and read the article about the use of DE by K.J.Theodore.

Ms. Theodore writes poultry health articles for several magazines including Poultry Press.

Her web site is www.shagbarkbantams.com

You might find some of her other articles very informative as well.

After reading her articles I believe you will better informed, not only about DE but other health issues pertaining to your flock.

Hope this helps.

GPJ

Jody D.
JodyDi
Auburn, GA
Post #: 11
OHH Grandpa Jack!!!
I Just bought a 50lb bag. (DE) I have been adding to the feed. Sprinkling on some of my garden, for bugs and compost where flies accumulate. I have read so many things good about it. ARGGHH??!! I don't breath it in. Well maybe I will cut back on the feed addition.
But on another note, FLIES FLIES FLIES.