addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Marietta-Roswell Chihuahua Meetup Group Message Board › Want to help save shelter dogs?

Want to help save shelter dogs?

Charles K.
user 9219968
Smyrna, GA
Post #: 22
I am going to form a group called "rescue rangers" and we will be working with shelter dogs to help make them more adoptable. I have trained and done behavior work for years and am an AKC cgc evaluator. www.atlantadogu.com
I will train volunteers to train basic behaviors, proper walking and in doing so, make them more adoptable...aka save lives. We will work with the dogs most in need for a couple hours on either Sat. or Sun afternoons and invite the public to watch. If you may be interested in helping and helping to save lives and maybe learning, please send me your contact info at chasflyboy@yahoo.com