addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 11
Just in case any of you have been concerned about the media talking about Dog Flu, I checked with two local vets. Mine, I've been using for years, and a very well know Marietta vet. They both said the same thing. They are not giving dog flu shots, they feel they are unnecesary and also not studied enough and the dog flu outbreak in Fayetville was a freak incident. The do not consider it worth worrying about but check with your own vets or even the University of Georgia animal clinic if you are still worried. Aja
Brandice E.
user 9367256
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 3
You're so right Aja. Im a biology major at State and everyone agrees its just a pharmaceutical ploy to make money, and i wouldnt go to any vet thats advertising it on their marqee. They should know better and are obviously trying to make a buck at the expense of the animals. Pathetic.
Anita & B.
AnitaHolcombe
Acworth, GA
Post #: 8
Thanks for the heads up on this.