South Bay Chihuahua Meetup Message Board › Pet friendly home in Los Gatos to be available soon

Pet friendly home in Los Gatos to be available soon

Amy S.
user 7966189
San Jose, CA
Post #: 27
We will be putting our home up for sale. If you have arthritic dogs, our home includes an “Endless Pool” with motor. We used this frequently to exercise our dogs with arthritis and also a small dog with hind leg paralysis. The pool has a locking cover and requires about $15/month to maintain at a comfortable 80 degrees. It has a separate gas heater. Many significant enhancements were made to the home to accommodate our small dogs. We have been leasing our home and will be putting it up for sale shortly. A new roof is going on this week and we are making a final selection for a realtor. We are also reviewing recent comps to come up with a realistic price. If you know any animal lovers interested in purchasing a home in Los Gatos please have them contact me and I can send a flyer. I am more than happy to provide a *significant* referral fee, especially if we only have to work with one realtor and not two :)

Thank you!

Amy