addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Bay Chihuahua Meetup Message Board › Worried about a dog in Milpitas offered for free

Worried about a dog in Milpitas offered for free

Kate S.
www.3Chis.com
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 661
This dog is being offered for FREE...which is not a ggod thing for the dog...anyone could come along and adopt him. No screening to assure the adopter is a good home.

Perhaps someone in the group has been considering a new dog...this little guy is CUTE..CUTE..CUTE..
He is about 18 months old. Long hair chi. Looks to be about 7-8 lbs.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pet/3638461348.html­
Roxanne & Puppy C.
rkohlin
San Jose, CA
Post #: 9
Sure wish I could - he looks like a sweetie. (Looks a bit like Napoleon!!) smile
I will check with my buds - see if we can't help find him a good home!
Gen H.
user 47643682
Spokane, WA
Post #: 1
Thanks for letting us know. I've written them offering to take the little guy into the Canine Foster Program. Our three legged foster Chi just got adopted Saturday by the most wonderful family. I hope they will let us take this guy to Humane Society Silicon Valley and place him in the foster program - hopefully placed with us as our foster was just adopted we have room for this one.
michelle h.
user 10598908
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 2
Any word on this little guy?
Gen H.
user 47643682
Spokane, WA
Post #: 2
I emailed them but have had no answer. I'll try again.
Gen