addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay Chihuahua Meetup Message Board › The Whole Enchihuahua - SF, Saturday May 18th

The Whole Enchihuahua - SF, Saturday May 18th

A former member
Post #: 2
My sister told me about this event, hosted by the SPCA. Looks like it's mostly to promote awareness of the abundance of homeless chihuahuas and showcase adoptable dogs. However there is a costume contest and judging by the photos from last year it looks like a whole lot of ridiculous fun. I'm not entirely sure if I can get to SF that day but I thought I would put it out there for anyone interested in going.

When: Saturday 5/18/13, 12-3pm, costume contest at 2
Where: Dolores Park, San Francisco
Event Website: http://www.sfspca.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=1685­