South Bay Chihuahua Meetup Message Board › Machu Picchu RIP

Machu Picchu RIP

Roxanne & Puppy C.
rkohlin
San Jose, CA
Post #: 12
It is with a very heavy heart that I write this status, it's been a tough day; my little amigo, Machu Picchu, has passed from this realm to the next.
Some of you may know he came to me at a very difficult time, & literally saved my life nearly 14 yrs ago. He became a constant companion, able to go most anywhere because of his size, & even "non-dog people" grew to love him. He had a spirit as large as his namesake, & his passing leaves a hole in my heart. He'd been slowly fading tho, with age & ailments (as we all do) & this past week, esp the past couple days, he was very ill.
I choose to believe it was his last gift to me to have died before I found him this morning, so I would not have to make that tough decision we sometimes must. My beautiful baby is gone, knowing that his companion, Puppy Chulo is here to comfort. 
Machu was well loved, knew how to live well & love well, & will be sorely, dearly missed... RIP my sweet, tiny doggie...

Doug & V.
user 6198360
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
So sorry to hear about the passing of your sweet baby, Roxanne. Hope you are doing ok. Val & Doug
Dena & M.
Dena_M
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 40
My heart goes out to you in this difficult time. It's so tough losing a family member. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Machu will truly be missed

- Dena
Marilee (and A.
MarileeJ
Milpitas, CA
Post #: 1
I'm truly sorry to hear your very sad news about little Machu. If there is a god, then I have to believe that there is a doggy heaven. And if there is a doggy heaven, then it's for certain that Machu is having one helluva good time there right now!!
Corina
ZeausZira
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Post #: 288
Oh no! I'm so sad to hear this :*(
Roxanne as lucky you were to love Machu for 14 years he no doubt lived the greatest life with you as his companion. Sadly, it can never be long enough with our little guys. No words can express our sadness and loss. Please know you and Puppy are in our thoughts.
Smrf
Smrf
San Jose, CA
Post #: 94
Our condolences to you and your family on his passing.

It is with a very heavy heart that I write this status, it's been a tough day; my little amigo, Machu Picchu, has passed from this realm to the next.
Some of you may know he came to me at a very difficult time, & literally saved my life nearly 14 yrs ago. He became a constant companion, able to go most anywhere because of his size, & even "non-dog people" grew to love him. He had a spirit as large as his namesake, & his passing leaves a hole in my heart. He'd been slowly fading tho, with age & ailments (as we all do) & this past week, esp the past couple days, he was very ill.
I choose to believe it was his last gift to me to have died before I found him this morning, so I would not have to make that tough decision we sometimes must. My beautiful baby is gone, knowing that his companion, Puppy Chulo is here to comfort. 
Machu was well loved, knew how to live well & love well, & will be sorely, dearly missed... RIP my sweet, tiny doggie...

Helen K.
Helkat
Mountain View, CA
Post #: 2
I'm so sorry to hear about Machu. It make's me hold my Chico a bit closer. We never know how long we have with our little folks. crying
michelle h.
user 10598908
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 3
Thinking of you. They're never with us long enough.