add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 13 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

user 10064486
Quincy, MA
Post #: 2
Hi Guys:

I got a pub crawl on boylston street tomorrow at 4pm. Look on the suggested tab. I need two more people till it's announced. It's also on fun with alchohol and social fun.

Halloween Pub Crawl. Let's meet at Dillon's on Boylston Street and let the games begin! Feel free to drop in later and the fun doesn't have to end when the crawl does. The theme is Halloween but COSTUMES ARE NOT REQUIRED. PS: If anyone dresses up like Lady Gaga, I'll buy them a drink :) (I may have just gotten myself into some serious financial trouble. Go easy on me, I work for a non profit). Dillons 4 - 5 Cactus Club 5 - 6 McGreevy's 6 -7 Pour House 7- 8 Lir 8- 9