addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cool Folks In the City -Young Adults - Get out the House! Message Board › December 12th Holiday Ball in Porter Square!!! (For the Ladies)

December 12th Holiday Ball in Porter Square!!! (For the Ladies)

Melissa A.
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 28
Hi! I’m the organizer of the Boston 20 something women’s
group........sorry guys, this one's just for the ladies. I’d like to invite all ladies to a Christmas
party we’re having this weekend……entertainment (!!!!!!!!!!!), booze and new
friends. Christmas is my favorite holiday. Please see the
link here for details … http://www.meetup......­.
com/BostonLadies/calendar/12040498/. In order to sign up for the event you'll have to sign up for our group but you can easily cancel out after the event occurs if you're not interested. I’d love to mingle with other organizers
and members of other groups.
I know we’re a 20’s group but we love making new lady friends
and love doing girly things together!.....I’m not sure how much
more girly any house party could get.

Happy Holidays,