addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington Chinese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Wanted: Full-time Chinese Teacher for Arlington Public Schools

Wanted: Full-time Chinese Teacher for Arlington Public Schools

Alaric
aradosh
Arlington, VA
Post #: 25
I teach Chinese in Arlington Public Schools myself, and I just got the word that APS is posting a position for a full-time Chinese teacher. The position involves teaching Chinese levels 1 and 2 to middle and high school students.

If you are interested and think you are eligible to teach in a public schools system, send me a private email and I can put you in touch with my supervisor.

Alaric Radosh