In honor of Shawn's return, we're going karaoking at Yakitori Boy after our Open Conversation/Dinner at Ocean Harbor.
Open Conversation/Dinner Guidelines:
1. We sit at a large table, order about 6 or 7 dishes, speak in English or Mandarin, and split the bill at the end of the dinner.
2. If you don't know any Mandarin, we have activities for you to do, so that you learn something before the night ends.
3. Speak either English or Mandarin. No pressure.
1. We reserve a large room and split the bill at the end of the evening.
2. BRING A STATE ID or YOUR PASSPORT. (21yrs & older)
3. You don't have to sing a Chinese song, but you will be strongly encouraged to sing A song (...even if you think you can't sing). :-p
4. PLEASE RSVP