The Minneapolis Chinese Culture & Language Club Message Board › Hosting Exchange Student

Hosting Exchange Student

Bryan
user 4417890
Taipei, TW
Post #: 8
I got this message from an exchange organization, if you are interested in hosting, please contact them

----------------------------

Mr. Bryan,

I work with Forte International and we are looking for a family that is willing to volunteer to host a student from China for the next school year. Forte International Exchange Association (FIEA) is a State-Department recognized student exchange program based in Washington, DC. Since 2000, we have brought nearly 2000 international students to the US to study in public schools and experience American life and culture. FIEA is currently looking for caring families to host students starting in Fall 2010. I have attached a flyer with information about the program and eligibility. I was hoping that this flyer could be handed out at the Meet-up BBQ being held this Saturday August 14th. The school year starts soon and these students need a home while they study our culture in the United States. Thank you for time and any assistance you can provide Forte International.

Stephanie Crum
Program Assistant
Forte International Exchange Association
529 14th Street NW, Suite 270
Washington DC 20045
Tel: 202-628-8226
Fax: 202-296-8685