addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chinese Workshop New York Message Board › May. 31: Last Workshop! Saturday Picnic - Chinese-English Comparison

May. 31: Last Workshop! Saturday Picnic - Chinese-English Comparison

Kat
user 2367405
Group Organizer
New York, NY
May. 31: Last Workshop! Saturday Picnic - Chinese-English Comparison

When: Saturday, May 31, 4:00 PM

Meeting fee: USD10.00 per person

Where: Public Space (Sculpture Garden) at 590 Madison Avenue
Between 56th and 57th Streets (IBM Building), Look for a table with a Meetup sign

Meeting Description: Time is running out and we can have only one more workshop! Kat will miss you all.

We will examine some marked deference between Mandarin and English, and the common mistakes made by English speakers learning Mandarin, or by Mandarin speakers learning English. We will also learn how to say, "Tones are the hardest part for me." "I need to expand my vocabulary." Or, "We don't say that in English!"

This will also be a picnic /potluck event. Please bring some food or drink to share. We will meet on Saturday at 4pm. Hope to see you one more time before my trip!

"Dajia baozhong!"

Learn more here:
http://chinese.meetup...­