May 7, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Mandarin speakers want to practice English?
English speakers want to learn Mandarin?
Learners MUST have conversational listening skills in Mandarin.
Our stable location is in Kresge 201 in the most gracious and globally conscious Harvard School of Public Health.
All Mandarin speakers (and English-speakers, too) need to register IN ADVANCE to get an HSPH building permission for the night.
Sign up on this meetup with a 'YES' AND also E-Mail
[masked] and [masked]
to register your intent to attend.
We would like your request by 4 pm the day before the Tuesday evening event. If you sign up later, your signing up may still incentivize others to attend, but I will not be able to request a building pass for you (you may still be able to get into the building; just bring your current ID, and I can have your name on a LIST).
* Harvard Square to LMA is about 30 minutes on #66 bus or the M2 Harvard bus.
* Green Line E-Line comes to the building.
* Walking from the Orange Line takes about 5 minutes.
* Walking from Coolidge Corner, Brookline is about 10 minutes.
* MFA, NEU, Wentworth, and Colleges of the Fenway are adjacent.
Route 9 comes right into the area.
* Nearby street parking is FREE from 6 pm onward.
Again, all learners of Mandarin MUST have conversational listening skills in Mandarin. There will NOT be 'beginners' instruction'!