Announcing a new Meetup for The Atlanta Chinese Language & Culture Meetup Group!
What: Chef Liu - Immersion Lunch
When: November 7,[masked]:00 PM
Price: $1.00 per person
5221 Buford Highway NW
Time for another immersion meetup -- this time let's have lunch at Chef Liu at their new location (I believe it's in the former Asam House restaurant location in the same shopping center) -- they should have more space and be able to handle a bigger group. I will confirm the new location and update this Meetup as needed.Important Notes
- This is an immersion meetup - speaking English is strongly discouraged - native Mandarin speakers are especially welcome at this event
- Due to space limitations, please do not RSVP "Yes" unless you are sure you can attend
- We will not wait for latecomers - if you want to have a say in what we order for lunch, be on time.
- The RSVP list will be harshly managed for this event (because of space limitations). Those who wish to come will be asked to reconfirm prior to our lunch.
- There is a $1 per person charge (pay me) for this event (to offset Meetup fees)
Looking forward to seeing you and speaking Chinese with you at Chef Liu!
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/chineseatl/calendar/11740438/