This winter, The Chocolate Festival returns to Southbank Centre for our 9th gastronomic celebration of all things chocolate.
- Sample the delights of the world’s best chocolatiers including William Curley, Bill McCarrick, Damian Allsop, Paul Wayne Gregory, Marc Demarquette and Paul A. Young
- Chat to Britain’s best artisan chocolate producers and pick up delectable gifts for friends and family
- Savour an array of sweet and savoury chocolate dishes and cocktails
- Become a chocolate connoisseur at a free tutored tasting session
- Learn about raw chocolate’s many health benefits
There is a charge of £1 per person paid on the day as most of you know it isn't free to have a group on meetup. In return you get a print out with a special discounts only for the chocolate meetup in the festival, so far I got 5 who offer us a special discount.
The Chocolate meetup group has a strict "no show" policy and you will be banned if you have 3 "no shows".