addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Louisiana Motion Picture and Acting Meetup of Jesus Christ Message Board › Veleka Gray on radio at 4:20 today

Veleka Gray on radio at 4:20 today

Veleka G.
Today at 4:20 p.m. I'll be the guest of Ann Bernard on her show "Get Tougher with the Confidence Builder."

It airs on WGSO 990 AM and live stream www.WGSO.com, and I'll be on at 4:20 p.m.

I'll be talking about the challenges I faced to become a television star for CBS and NBC, which led to my vocation of coaching actors. I'll also be sharing information about a Halloween party this Friday for all show biz folks to attend and what we will be doing in my next semester of classes.

Please join us!