A group of us are planning on getting together to explore topics on Christ’s love for us. Topics including:
• How much does He really love us and what does that love mean in our lives on earth on a day to day basis?
• Can we really live up to what Christ deemed the greatest commandment of all: Matthew 22:36-39 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
• Is it truly possible to love others as Christ loves us?
• Why does His love feel far away when He says He is close and His spirit lives in us?
• Is God more of a distant God or a Loving Father who years to be close to us?
• Can we and how do we truly love and serve the needy as Christ has called us to?
Please feel free to email me all topics on Christ Love that you are interested in exploring! Dates aren’t set yet, but once we have an idea of interest we will be able to set dates and pick convenient locations that will work for most members.
Also we are trying to explore adding a virtual element to these discussions so people who cannot attend can log in and still participate. Please email me if you have ideas on how we can make this effective!
Love Meeting up with Saved Christian ppl to Pray and fellowship !!!
Hi my name is Alena.
Hi my name is Azul and i want to learn how to love and serve like Him :)
Just looking to build more strong fellowships in Christ.
Hi, I am looking to meet with other Christians and make new friends.
Hi! Looking for likeminded people to read, cook, serve, socialize....
Hello my name is Lida
looking to grow in my walk
I'm Sim and I'm a Christian! Jesus Christ has risen!!! Amen!!!
Definitely interested in this kind of servanthood.
Hello! I'm a professional, fun loving person who loves the Lord!
Hi, I'm interested in learning and growing.