The question has arisen whether we have sent out the script for Octobers film.? The answer is yes, I also sent out another email afterwards, stating that I did not have everyone's email address.? This is one of the things I will be updating at the next meeting.?
The script did go out, and it was decided that it was not yet ready to be filmed.? If anyone would like to help Genevive out with beefing out the script and making it ready for filming that would be great.? Again something we'll discuss at the next meeting.?
Looking forward to seeing everyone at The Cellar Door on Mason Road Thursday Oct 7th at 7pm!
Ziporah R. Paskmanwww.zrpvideo.com