align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member

Fellow CINEnigans (Hilarious name...I know),

As we begin 2012 (albiet a little late), we plan on collaborating on a lot more short films and other projects with the help of our members - The CINEnigans (That sounds so awesome.) This will give us all an opportunity to learn, network, and showcase our amazing talents. With that in mind, a few of the CINEnigans (yes i'm rolling with it and I have no shame) decided to lead from the front and to start us off with a quick and dirty short film. And so 'American Suicide - Made in China' was born. Drum roll por favor. Tadaaaa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPDr5qFfDa8&feature=youtu.be­

This short, shot and edited in under ten hours, is a proof-of-concept film aimed at displaying how we can create and collaborate this year. If a small uncoordinated team can accomplish this in a small time frame, a bigger team with a lot of talent can definitely come up with an amazing product that we can cherish forever. All group members are welcome to pitch their ideas and begin projects for this year. Having said that...lets meet up tonight at 6:30 at los tios.

CINE