align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

CINE Film Group (Create Inspire Network Educate) Message Board › DISCOUNT on Film Festival Happening THIS WEEKEND!!!

DISCOUNT on Film Festival Happening THIS WEEKEND!!!

Tracie
user 58375712
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Hi CINE Peeps,
Sorry I'm late getting this to you guys, but I got the email on my birthday. Understandably, I've been preoccupied. But if you get the chance, please enjoy this opportunity:
H-Town Multicultural Film Festival June 14th - 16th
­ Join us for the opening party and movie of the H-Town Multicultural Film Festival June 14th - 16th. We are offering a 10% discount on all tickets for the CINE Film Group!

FRIDAY: 6PM - 7PM
OPENING RECEPTION
Cocktails and appetizers for VIP Badge Holders and Opening Night Ticket Holders - Refreshing beer donated by Saint Arnolds and appetizers donated by Whole Foods Market - Kirby

FRIDAY: 7PM – 9PM
SHORTS PROGRAM ONE
Tonight's films are curated by;
Bears Fonte, Director of Programming for Austin Film Festival
Join us for a talkback with film producer and director, Diania Espita and John Carey

The View From Outside: Sometimes the most powerful stories are the real ones. In this collection of documentary shorts, including Oscar-Winner, occasionally the direness of truth can provide a ray of hope to the future, for both the audience and for the subject.
FRIDAY: 9PM – 10:30PM
PATIO PARTY
Cocktails and appetizers for VIP Festival Badge Holders & Opening Night Ticket Holders - Refreshing beer donated by Saint Arnolds and a variety appetizers donated by Whole Foods

You can purchase tickets online: http://14pews.org/pag...­

or receive a 10% discount paying at the door!

Always for my CINE peeps!
Tracie Jenkins
CINE Film Group Organizer