First Minneapolis Circle of Reason Message Board FMCOR Meetup Announcements › Meetup details changed: SATURDAY 9th Transbelief Dialogue 28 @ Loring Park,

Meetup details changed: SATURDAY 9th Transbelief Dialogue 28 @ Loring Park, "Global Warming vs Fracking"

Frank B.
fhburton
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Due to a newly predicted Sunday Feb 10th snowstorm, we've moved this Meetup UP a day, to this Saturday Feb 9th, when it should be clear -- and warmer (for February, that is) with a predicted temperature of 35F!

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/circle-of-reason-minneapolis/events/100119072/­

When: Saturday, February 9, 2013 2:00 PM

Where: Joe's Garage Restaurant
1610 Harmon Place
Minneapolis, MN 55403

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Message from Frank Burton, FMCOR Co-Organizer:

Hi FMCORites -- So sorry that our scheduling of our last three meetups has coincided with our metro's worst snowstorms this winter. To at least be able to offer an FMCOR Meetup where we can stroll Loring Park (and talk about global warming versus fracking) in nicer weather, we're not canceling our Meetup again, but moving it up 24 hours, to this Saturday, Feb. 9, 2pm. Hope you all can still join Eileen and I after you check your other plans and RSVPs for this Saturday.  -- Frank