Announcing a new Meetup for Amateur Classical Musicians Association!
What: Early Notification: ACMA 2010 Concert Tickets
When: Friday, July 16,[masked]:00 PM
Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)
The ACMA "Passion Through Performance" Concert (Zankel Hall at Carnegie Hall) will take place on Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 at 7:30 p.m.
This event marks a milestone for all of us in ACMA, since we will proudly display our talent on one of the world's most famous performance venues!
From Sunday, May 16th - Friday, July 16th, 2010
, you can reserve and purchase tickets for this concert prior to the August 2nd, 2010 Carnegie Hall box office sale date. All non-performer tickets are $30.00, all seats.
Buying tickets early will guarantee a seat at our event, and will not carry the $6.00 convenience fee for Carnegie phone/web orders (effective on or after 8/2/2010).
The following conditions apply:
- Sales are not final until payment is received.
- Final seat assignments will be issued shortly after the July 16, 2010 sale deadline, and will be assigned based on sale order and availability.
If you'd like to purchase tickets, please do the following:
1. Send an e-mail to [address removed]
with the number of tickets desired.
2. Once I receive your e-mail, I will send you a 3-digit confirmation number via e-mail as proof of your reservation. Please note: this reservation will become void if payment is not received by July 16th, 2010.
3. Mail payment for your tickets no later than July 16th, 2010. Checks should be payable to ACMA.
Mail your check payment to:Alberto De Salas
585 Newark Avenue #3-J
Elizabeth, NJ 07208
4. Upon receipt of payment, your sale is final. I will e-mail a confirmation code as your proof of purchase.
5. I will send additional details regarding ticket delivery in the following weeks.
6. I?ve attached our concert program (subject to change) at the end of this message.
Thank you for your generous support- I look forward to celebrating this very special event with all of you!ACMA "Passion Through Performance" 2010 Concert Program
1. Aria Cantilena (from Bachianas Brasileiras No. 5): H Villa-Lobos
Cristie Strongman (Soprano), Christian Alonzo (Baton), Jay Vargas and Tycho Sleator (Cello I), Emily McCabe and Alysha Glenn (Cello II), Eve Moser and Lauren Cowles (Cello III), Niles Gunderson and Ben Larsen (Cello IV)
2. String Quartet in G minor, Op.10: C. Debussy
Tycho Sleator (Cello), Robert Hayden (Violin), Gabryel Smith (Violin), Michael Peng (Viola) (Anim? et tr?s d?cid?)
3. Di provenza il mar (from La Traviata): G. Verdi
David M. Liao (Baritone), Dina Dushkin (Piano)
4. Air Pastoral: E. Bozza
Le Petit Ane Blanc: J. Ibert
Aria: E. Bozza
Trish Carroll (Flute), Martin Berlin (Piano),
5. Rhapsody in Blue: G. Gershwin
Jia-Yi He (Harmonica), Jenny He (Piano) INTERMISSION
6. Yo Soy Maria de Buenos Aires: A. Piazzolla
Consuelo Carolyi (Mezzo Soprano), Freddie Cheng (Violin), Milen Pavlov (Accordion), Jay Vargas (Cello), Celeste Chau (Piano)
7. Cafe Music (Allegro con Fuoco): P. Schoenfeld
Sarah Mankes (Violin), Emily McCabe (Cello), Jane Dechongkit (Piano)
8. Sakura Yokocho: S. Bekku
Kdyz Mne Stara Matka, Op. 55: A. Dvorak
Asako Motojima (Soprano), Mayumi Lehr (Piano)
9. Sentimentale (from Suite For Flute And Jazz Piano Trio No. 1): C. Bolling
Marian Heller (Flute), Peter Laurens (Piano)
10. Content To Be Behind Me: B. Moore
Ivy Frenkl (Soprano), Simon Yau (Piano)
11. Danzon: P. D' Rivera
Todd Krueger (Clarinet), Erica Leavell (Cello), Alberto De Salas (Piano)
Learn more here:http://classical.meetup.com/139/calendar/13501025/