Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:08 PM
Please join us at the ACMA Second Anniversary Concert at Carnegie Hall (Weill Recital Hall) on Saturday, October 3rd, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. This event marks a milestone for all of us in ACMA, since we will proudly display our talent on one of the world's most famous performance venues!
From now through Monday, June 15th, 2009, you can reserve and purchase tickets for this concert prior to the August 3rd, 2009 box office sale date. The purchase price is $17.00 per ticket, all seats. Buying tickets early will guarantee a seat at our event, and do not include the $6.00 convenience fee for Carnegie phone/web orders on or after 8/3/2009.
The following conditions apply:
- Performers at this concert may purchase up to 4 tickets, including the ticket they must purchase for themselves.
- Non-performers may purchase up to 2 tickets.
- We will try to accommodate ticket requests beyond the allowable amount, depending upon overall sales.
- Sales are not final until payment is received.
- Seat assignments will be issued after the June 15, 2009 sale deadline, and will be assigned based on sale order and availability.
If you'd like to purchase tickets, please do the following:
1-) Reply to this e-mail (or: [address removed]) with the number of tickets desired.
2-) Once I receive your e-mail, I will reply within 24 hours with a 3-digit confirmation number. This number is proof of your reservation. Please note: this reservation will become void if payment is not received by June 15th, 2009.
3-) Pay for your tickets (cash or check) no later than June 15, 2009. You may either:
a-) see me at the June 6th, 2009 ACMA recital with your payment, or
b-) Mail your check (payable to ACMA), to: Amateur Classical Musician's Association 585 Newark Avenue, Elizabeth, NJ 07208.
4-) Upon receipt of payment, your sale is final and I will issue a confirmation code. Details regarding ticket delivery will be forthcoming.
Thank you for your support, and I hope to see you at our very special celebration in October!