addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cleveland Entrepreneurs Message Board › Investment Properties

Investment Properties

Matt C.
user 13172083
Independence, OH
Post #: 3
Hello group!

I hope this message finds everyone doing well. I'm writing today to see if there are any serious real estate investors in the group that would be interested in some properties that I'm looking to move. All properties are on the west side of Cleveland and bring in a combined $1,850 per month. I can provide copies of leases and photos. If you're interested, please contact me by phone at (216) 513-5371 or email matthew.c.carlin@gmail.com

Have a great day!
danny j.
businessmandan
Beachwood, OH
Post #: 1
LOOKS LIKE WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE MY FRIEND VERY INTERESTED AND WOULD LIKE TO PARTNER UP