addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Cleveland Entrepreneurs Message Board › Major press release by wireless cell companies!

Major press release by wireless cell companies!

Gary S.
user 7634718
Chardon, OH
Post #: 1
Hi gang, I only found out about this a week ago. I stopped networking many years ago, and a friend of mine who is very comfortable with his monthly resididual income, happens to be partners with the CEO"s of the companies who have done all the data billing for the major wireless cell phone giants. I spoke with him a week ago, and a major press release will happen in the next week or two. This will make every news station in the country!

After 6 years, they have found a way to be a part of this 11 BILLION DOLLAR a month industry. I have been on the phone with all of them. This is real and this is something NOBODY would have ever believed could happen.

There is a call tonight, Sunday, July 13th, 8PM eastern

347-534-1701 pin 0220#

I can't urge you enough to call some friends and make the call. I can also arrange a call for you and anyone you invite to talk with the guys who have started this. You can pick the brains of the guys who have made millions, and are about to make themselves and anyone else who checks this out...very successful.

Go here, and get a jump start! It's free to pre-enroll.

Get in touch with me, I'd love to help any way I can!