add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Cleveland Entrepreneurs Message Board › Networking and Advertising Opportunity

Networking and Advertising Opportunity

Pina H.
North Olmsted, OH
Post #: 19
Hi All, Hope you're all doing well. Just wanted to share a networking and advertising opportunity with you.

- A new BNI group is starting up in the area. As many of you know, BNI groups only allow one person from each industry to join. So you may have been looking for one, but have been locked out. So when a new one opens up, it's a great opportunity to be the groups "lawyer/financial planner/etc. The new group is in the Parma/Brooklyn area. They meet every Wednesday morning at 7:30 right near 480 and Ridge. I went as a guest and it was a very welcoming group. I am not sure if I can join because of scheduling issues, but I thought I'd share the opportunity with the rest of you. If you'd like to attend as a guest, let me know and I'll give you info on who you can contact.

- The Italian American Club that my family belongs is celebrating their 50th anniversary this year and will be having an anniversary Gala in August. They are putting together an ad book that will go out to 300-400 people. The ads are 35.00 for a 1/4 page or business card. 65.00 for 1/2 page and 125.00 for a full page ad. If you'd like an ad, please email me what you'd like by Wednesday 7/30. Also, if you'd like to check out their web page for more info -