align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Cleveland Entrepreneurs Message Board › Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi all,

I wanted to put post out there to introduce myself and offer my assistance. I have strated three businesses, one in NYC and Canton, the second in Canton and the third in Akron. I sold the first two and the third is still going strong. To be truthful I am also looking for a new job but I have I thought while I am looking I would offer some free advice if anyone needs is.

If you would like to know my background just send me a note and I'll send you my profile.

Thanks everyone and I hope to meet you all soon.

Jonathan Breger
A former member
Post #: 2
Hey Jonathan, How are you? My name is Rogie Roberson and I am from Georgia. I have a new business opportunity that is coming to Ohio. I see that you are a business man and you are looking for a job. You will not need a job with this new busiess. I would like to run it by you if you don't mind. I will be making a couple of trips to Ohio in the near future so I would love to set up a meeting with you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Rogie Roberson