Cleveland Entrepreneurs Message Board › This Webinar Is Tomorrow!

This Webinar Is Tomorrow! Tune Up Your Website Or Blog For Profits - Correction!

Andrew A.
user 10531202
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 3
Thanks for your interest in this Webinar. Here is the info you need to sign up for the Webinar.

How To Optimize Your Website/Blog For Profit this Wednesday March 31, 2010 at 7:00 PM.

I had the wrong date in here before. I even had the wrong date in the video too. :) But it is Wednesday, March 31st at 7:00 PM.

We will be covering several things you can do to maximize your Website/Blog for profit and to help grow your business.

• Basic Design How To's
  • Features You Need For Maximum Profit
  • Social Media
  • SEO Tips
  • Plus, a couple of trick that even the big boys are using

Here is a link to sign up for the meeting. I have limited it to 50 people.
If you know of someone that could use help, please invite them.

Use the link below to sign up.

http://my.dimdim.com/21to21.com­

If you have any questions before the meeting or would like to have your Website
looked at during the Webinar, please contact me.

This will be chalk full of information you probably have not heard before. My partners and I work with hundreds of Web developers all around the World that use our software and have our fingers on the pulse of what is working. Things are changing fast and you can gain a huge advantage if you know what those changes are.

I will also let you in on a Social Media Experiment On Twitter and Facebook that I am doing with the a guy who has done Marketing and Advertising for IBM, Prudential, Nestle, Ford and other companies, Drayton Bird. They say (Including David Ogilvy) he is the best Direct Marketer alive in the World today and I believe it. You can find out what is going on there and how you can blow past your competition. Pretty cool stuff.

I plan on letting it all hang out and should be a whole lot of fun and educational.

Cheers,
Andrew Anderson
www.21to21.com
Profit Consultant