Cleveland Entrepreneurs Message Board › Meetup at my house Wednesday 9.8.10 6pm highland heights

Meetup at my house Wednesday 9.8.10 6pm highland heights

A former member
Post #: 47
Hey I already had this meetup planned and just thought I would invite the group in case anyone is interested.

my brother-in-law paolo and I are part of this investment if you are interested in doing it on the side of your job to earn extra money..even if you are well off, please consider attending on wednesday. Basically Paolo and I have an investment in this new gas and electric provider. Since Dominion has a monopoly by 2012 they have to get rid of 40% of their clients due to deregulation by the federal government. A new company just started last year in Chagrin Falls and are allowing people to invest in it to get a percentage from new clients. I signed up to be a rep and need to get 10 customers to switch. I am only asking family and friends to switch and to do the favor if it saved them money and I figure this out by just reading the price per unit to see if this company will give them a better rate per unit. You still receive your bill from dominion and there is not cancellation or start-up fee from the company I'm working with, no contract. You just need to get 10 customers and get 2 people who want to be representatives too who want to get at least 5 customers each. I then get bonus for new customers and earn a percentage on customers that people below me get. I don't have to sell anything and basically my aim is to only get a minimum of 10 customers and 2 reps and a maximum of 20 customers and 6 reps. Everything will be explained on Wednesday. Let me know if you are interested in coming, it's at 6pm at my dad's house. you can bring other people and it's best to bring a gas or electric bill to help understand better if you can save money even if the bill isn't in your name.
My father's home is in Highland Heights and if you are interested in coming please e-mail me and I will send you the address. If nothing else, you came for some good Italian espresso!