The Cleveland Java Meetup Group Message Board Employment Opportunities › Sr. Java Development Opportunities

Sr. Java Development Opportunities

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello! I have Two Contract to Hire opportunities, both will go permanent. I also have two up and coming opportunities in the first two weeks of July. We are a leading source of Java Talent to our clients in NE Ohio and i am always looking to network with any Java talent even if your not currently looking for something new! Please feel free to email me any questions, resumes, networking requests to tmcquain@cohesion.com . I would like the opportunity to network with each and everyone of you!

Cohesion Business Technology is looking for a Java Developer for a contract-hire opportunity in Northeast Ohio. This person will be responsible to Design, develop, document, implement, and maintain web, client server and other mission-critical business applications in MIS merchandise accounting systems group. Participate in complete system development life cycle. Exercise tests to ensure program reliability and data integrity. Prepare instructions and operations procedures for production system implementations. Provide application support in the areas of both end-user problem resolution and production system operation. Requires in depth understanding of supported business processes and interaction with end-users to create functional specifications and definitions of requirements. Create custom solutions to bridge gaps in packaged software and interfacing custom applications. Mentor and train fellow team members in use of latest web technologies. Must be able to work independently or in a team environment.

Requirements

1. 5+ years strong JAVA programming with relational databases

2. Understanding of PC operations and applications with fundamental knowledge of IP and networks

3. Proficient in Windows and Unix OS

4. 3+ years SQL, JEE, JSP/HTML, JBOSS, Eclipse, EJB, Oracle 11g, Struts, Hibernate, AJAX, SQL Developer, XML, and Unix shell scripting

5. Understanding of relational database concepts and object oriented programming