Are you going to be be graduating soon or maybe have just graduated?? Well we are looking for you!!
We are currently looking for several college grads with a interest in working for a fast growing company that are specializes in Big Data!!
Our software engineers demonstrate strong analytical and code-level development abilities. We tackle a range of complex software and systems challenges, including source system data integration, data transfer, object oriented design, data manipulation, mass storage, and sub-second processing.
The Role: Software Engineer
Explorys engineers are expert coders with a strong understanding of algorithms and data structures. This includes code-level design, development, and troubleshooting, as well as deep knowledge and demonstrated interest in open source technology.
All team members must have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, fluency in coding, good communication skills, and most of all enthusiasm for tackling the complex challenges of scale that are characteristic of our space.
• Software design, development, and testing
• Documentation of code
• Mentorship of others as you develop your own skills
• Willingness to commit to big and ambitious goals.
• Dedication to our core values of accountability, empowerment, servant leadership, and ethics.
• BS in CS, MS is preferred.
• Expertise in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis.
• Strong Analytical/Trouble shooting skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft and Unix (preferably Linux).
• Working knowledge of SQL and data warehousing principles.
• Knowledge of shell, PHP, Perl or Python a plus.
• Open source experience/contribution with any Linux.
• Knowledge of Hadoop and Hbase is a plus.