The Cleveland Java Meetup Group Message Board Employment Opportunities › Java Developer Dream Team Postion-Openings (@ Cleveland's UrbanCode)

Java Developer Dream Team Postion-Openings (@ Cleveland's UrbanCode)

A former member
Post #: 1 is hiring Java Application Developers at this time (junior, mid, and senior developer roles open at this time). The postions are in-house (i.e these are NOT contract roles) at our Cleveland, Ohio headquarters.

Please visit our website at: .

Weare working on private cloud and Platform as a Service (PaaS) products. The technologies we use are: Java, NoSQL,HTML5, JavaScript, JSON, REST, and many of the latest and greatesttechnologies. We typically live on theleading edge and sometimes venture out to the bleeding edge :) We use Open Source technologies and oftencontribute back our enhancements.

Our products are mission critical to thelargest companies in the world: every software build at Walmart (including allcash register builds) goes through our software, every build and deployment at WachoviaBank, every build at Cisco Flip, all Intel linux driver builds go through oursoftware, and the list goes on

If interested, I would appreciate your sending me a current copy of your resume via cwp@

All the best,

Chris Pritchard, SPHR