addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cleveland Java Meetup Group Message Board Announce › Couchbase with Java

Couchbase with Java

Rags S.
ragsns
Chelmsford, MA
Post #: 1
Hello everyone:

Thanks for hosting me on Monday. I enjoyed the interaction and the Q/A.
Love to be in Cuyahoga country any time. Great job Scott!

I posted my presentation on

http://www.meetup.com...­

I like doing JUG talks since they provide a pulse of the larger Java community in
general and it seems like there is a thriving Java community in Cleveland.

However, working for a startup company, it's all about impacting the bottom line
and turning interest into adoption as you may well imagine :-)

If, after the presentation (or even if you did not attend the presentation) you have
started to pay some attention to Couchbase, or you think you will be looking into
Couchbase in the near future, please reach out to me - rags at couchbase.com. I
know some of you promised you will.

Thanks again!

Rags