align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Cleveland Java Meetup Group Message Board Employment Opportunities › Multiple Java/J2EE Opportunities available in Cleveland Ohio!

Multiple Java/J2EE Opportunities available in Cleveland Ohio!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello Everyone!!

Thank you for allowing me to join and participate in your group!!

I could really use some help!

I am looking for a Java (J2EE) Developers with 3+ years of experience to work on a great project with a fortune 1000 company here in Northeast OH.

The ideal candidates would have experience with Websphere Application Development Studio and Websphere Application Server.

This is either a contract (6 Mos) or Permanent position as the client is looking to add this type of talent to their full-time staff. The client has offered to teach this person Websphere Commerce as well. The pay is well-above average for both contract and perm-placement.

I would greatly appreciate any help this group is able to provide to me in locating this ideal candidate. Please feel free to contact me any time via the information below with any questions, comments, or concerns.

I look forward to working with all of you!!

-Joseph A Scaperato Jr | CoSource
D: 330.405.4500 x1112 | M: 216.322.0900 | F: 440.201.7654
E: JScaperato@CoSourceRec.com | W: www.CoSourceRec.com