The Cleveland Java Meetup Group Message Board Employment Opportunities › Principal Java Developers needed - Burlington, MA - will pay for relocation

Principal Java Developers needed - Burlington, MA - will pay for relocation

Katie M.
user 54649902
Burlington, MA
Post #: 12

I’m at an awesome company and sharing our openings for Senior level Java/J2EE developers and Software Team Leads.

My company is located north of Boston, MA and we can offer relocation assistance for employees hired.

Would you consider leaving OH to come to MA?

We are not an agency. We are a product development company who creates software intensive prototype products for both large fortune 1000 and startup companies.

I put the job details below.

If this isn’t a good move for you please share with your network or any friends that would consider a move to the Boston area. They can contact me directly.

Thanks so much,
Katie

Katie McAuliffe
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Foliage | Burlington, MA
kmcauliffe@foliage.com

Developing Products with a Difference
www.foliage.com

As a Principal Software Engineer with Foliage, you will be a hands-on team lead and mentor for collaborative and dedicated teams developing software for integration and deployment. You will work with a group of talented developers on all phases of software development including: requirements definition, hands-on design, architecture, development, testing, and integration.

• Broad experience developing enterprise software products, embedded products or control systems
• 10+ years of direct experience in software design and product development.
• Expertise with Java and Java EE or J2EE.
• Proficient in C++ or C#
• Proven experience with web services development: Tomcat, JBoss and SOAP
• Experience defining and following formal software development processes
• Strong written and verbal and interpersonal skills
• Excellent client facing skills; the ability to work effectively with customers to define software solutions
• Awesome team collaboration
• The ability to have fun while you’re working but an understanding of when it is time to get serious
Rock Stars have all that and…
Fluency with Agile methods
Experience with Oracle, SQL, Spring and Hibernate.
Experience working with remote teams
BS in computer science or a scientific/engineering discipline