addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Re: [Cleveland-AI-ML-support-group] Classes this semester

From: Joe
Sent on: Friday, August 31, 2012 1:12 PM
 Sounds good to me. I haven't signed up for any classes yet, but I have been planning on studying big data at some point. What's the class URL?

Thanks

--- On Fri, 8/31/12, Timmy Wilson <[address removed]> wrote:

> From: Timmy Wilson <[address removed]>
> Subject: Re: [Cleveland-AI-ML-sup­port-group] Classes this semester
> To: [address removed]
> Date: Friday, August 31, 2012, 12:05 PM
> I'm hoping to keep the conversation
> focused on class material
> 
> I'm sure conversation will take it's interesting path (as
> always) --
> but i think it'll help a lot if we nail down the courses
> we're taking,
> and let the course material drive discussions /
> presentations
> 
> 
> 
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Joe <[address removed]>
> wrote:
> >  Count me in. I'm working with an OO/language
> level persistence database called elephant that would be
> good for big data.
> >
> > --- On Fri, 8/31/12, Timmy Wilson <[address removed]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> From: Timmy Wilson <[address removed]>
> >> Subject: [Cleveland-AI-ML-sup­port-group] Classes
> this semester
> >> To: [address removed]
> >> Date: Friday, August 31, 2012, 9:30 AM
> >> There are a lot of good classes this
> >> semester
> >>
> >> I'm taking:
> >>
> >> - Web Intelligence and Big Data (started)
> >> - Social Network Analysis (Sept. 24)
> >> - Neural Networks for Machine Learning (Sept. 17)
> >>
> >> I would love to discuss on Sat mornings
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will
> be sent
> >> to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> >> http://www.meetup...­
> >> This message was sent by Timmy Wilson ([address removed])
> >> from Cleveland machine intelligence.
> >> To learn more about Timmy Wilson, visit his/her
> member
> >> profile: http://www.meetup...­
> >> Set my mailing list to email me
> >>
> >> As they are sent
> >> http://www.meetup...­
> >>
> >> In one daily email
> >> http://www.meetup...­
> >>
> >> Don't send me mailing list messages
> >> http://www.meetup...­
> >> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York
>[masked] |
> >> [address removed]
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be
> sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> > http://www.meetup...­
> > This message was sent by Joe ([address removed])
> from Cleveland machine intelligence.
> > To learn more about Joe, visit his/her member profile:
> http://www.meetup...­
> > Set my mailing list to email me
> >
> > As they are sent
> > http://www.meetup...­
> >
> > In one daily email
> > http://www.meetup...­
> >
> > Don't send me mailing list messages
> > http://www.meetup...­
> > Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York
>[masked] | [address removed]
> >
> 
> 
> 
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent
> to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by Timmy Wilson ([address removed])
> from Cleveland machine intelligence.
> To learn more about Timmy Wilson, visit his/her member
> profile: http://www.meetup...­
> Set my mailing list to email me
> 
> As they are sent
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> In one daily email
> http://www.meetup...­
> 
> Don't send me mailing list messages
> http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
> [address removed]
> 
>

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy