align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Cleveland Area Black Professionals Message Board › Free Tickets to the Get Motivated Seminar on May 11th

Free Tickets to the Get Motivated Seminar on May 11th

Terrance "Ted" M.
user 6613468
Group Organizer
Bedford, OH
Hello Everyone,

I'm sure that by now, everyone has heard about the "Get Motivated!" business seminar coming to the Quicken Loans arena on Wednesday May, 11. I currently have 100 tickets that are available free of charge. If you would like to pick up a few for yourself and even for your friends or family, give me a call at 216-297-5439. I am usually at my office in Bedford and you can stop by to pick them up or we can meet for me to get them to you.

The seminar is being held from 8am to 5pm and will have guest speakers such as Bill Cosby, Colin Powell, Goldie Hawn, Rudy Guliani, Terry Bradshaw, and many others. This looks like it will be a great event for networking because there will be many local business men and women in attendence.

Feel free to call me with any questions.

I will also be scheduling a meetup for May and I would appreciate some feedback as to where it can be held and what day works best for you.

Terrance L. Myers

Med-Cert CEO

20 West Grace Street

Bedford, OH 44146

(216)297-5439