The Cleveland Area Black Professionals Message Board › Let's talk about what it means to be Progressive !

Let's talk about what it means to be Progressive !

Mary T.
MaryT-Prog
Cleveland, OH
Post #: 1
I am a Talent Advisor with Progressive where my role allows me to share Progressive's career opportunities and unique culture. There is such a great benefit to being able to share your personal experience and what excites you about coming into work every day at Progressive !

This quote from Steve Jobs says it so well : " Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it."

Let's talk about heading in a Progressive direction ! Contact me at 440-395-9363 or mary_e_terrell@progressive.com to get the conversation started.

Best,
Mary Terrell
Talent Advisor
Progressive Insurance